Who is Plasticity?
Plasticity is on a mission to help 1 billion people find the tools to live a happier, healthier, higher performing life. We care deeply about people and performance and are building the most innovative and forward-thinking software to improve the happiness of people at work and In school. We take happiness seriously. We have fun and laugh a lot. Above all else; we hustle to get shit done because we’ve got very big goals. We put our own research to work, focusing daily on being grateful and using the HERO traits in our daily interactions with each other and all of those that we engage with.
Who are we looking for?
You’re ambitious and driven, guided by your moral compass and you care deeply about people and helping them to live a happier, healthier, high performing life whether that be at work or beyond. To this end you exemplify health and happiness in your own daily behaviours and with how you care for yourself and for the people around you. You’re driven to be successful in both work and life and have a proven and diverse history of success and failure in that effort. You are dedicated to life-long learning, but are happy to work within a system and interested in helping to improve it. You like big challenges, are mentally flexible and can articulate how you use the HERO traits in your daily life. Finally, you have a history of making a positive impact on the world and now you’re ready to develop a career that can be interwoven into that life of meaning and purpose.
What you will do:
The B2B Sales Executive role at Plasticity is responsible for increasing Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through New Customer Acquisition specifically focussed on North American Mid-Market Enterprises of 300-5000 employees. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Sales, this position will be required to work effectively in a team environment, spending much of your time on the phone, emailing and on video conferences. You’ll work closely with the inbound and outbound revenue team who will prequalify and set 75-90% of your weekly appointments and will have the support of the VP of Revenue, Client Success Manager and CEO in closing key accounts. You’ll always be learning and helping to channel that learning throughout the organization as a part of our continuous improvement approach to both our products and our approach to revenue generation.
What you’ve done before:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Comfortable selling the business champion to CEO/CFO level
- 3+ years of quota carrying, direct sales of software or technology sales, preferably SaaS
- Previous experience selling technology into the mid-market, and /or education or healthcare sectors
- Understand SaaS concepts such as MRR, ACV, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota sales
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with prospecting, and account based selling practices
- Active and well versed Social Media practices
- Understand Sandler Sales and BASHO prospecting techniques
- CRM experience, Hubspot preferably