Who is Plasticity?
Plasticity is building the happiest and highest performing workforce. We care deeply about people and performance and are building the most innovative and forward-thinking software to improve the happiness of people at work and at home around the world. Plasticity is the First Survey & Engagement Platform to Measure & Improve Workplace Culture, Employee Well-being, and Performance.
Who are we looking for?
We’re currently seeking amazing candidates who care deeply about people and culture, and are passionate and knowledgeable about technology and innovation.
The Client/Revenue Operations Manager will engage with potential, new and existing clients of Plasticity Labs. As the Client/Revenue Operations Manager, you will support the account management efforts to ensure potential clients are successfully brought onto the Plasticity framework. In addition, this role will play a critical part in the onboarding of all new clients. Lastly, the Client/Revenue Operations Manager will ensure that existing customers continue to be happy customers, client retention will need to be top of mind! A holistic understanding of the flow of activity from opportunity customer contact to executing the implementation of the tailored program to customer retention is required to be successful in this role and to support Plasticity in its overall success as an organization.
This role requires significant collaboration and partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will liaise between the product and R&D teams and needs to effectively engage with users, clients and employees of Plasticity Labs at all levels of the organization including the Senior Executive Team. Communication skills with diverse stakeholders are critical to the success of this role. In addition, you must be able to synthesize explicit and implicit data and information, draw conclusions, identify patterns, solve problems, understand the different themes and identify commonalities between teams both internally and externally. This requires strong listening skills.
There is a high potential for this role to shift into a more senior role so the ability to grow and lead a team is an important competency.
This role will report directly to the Head of Revenue and CEO of Plasticity Labs (Jim Moss). This role will continue to report to the CEO regardless of potential future organizational changes. This role will be a trusted advisor and analyst to the CEO on the state of the customer base.
What will you do?
“Delight” – Account Management: System Design Implementation for Regular and Key Accounts
- Develop and manage relationships with potential, new and existing customers
- Tailor our value proposition to the customers’ individual needs
- Gain in-depth understanding of Plasticity Lab’s product and service offerings that establishes you as a highly knowledgeable and expert resource
- Ability to present applicable customer success stories to prospects
- Feedback loop into the system – ability to identify patterns and improvements to systematic approach to account management
- Continually modify the Plasticity CRM tracking in an effort to improve the Client Experience
“Launch” – Onboarding & Implementation: System standardization and optimization
- Implement and manage Plasticity customer solutions to ensure all milestones and project performance measures are met.
- Design, plan and implement continuous improvement of the onboarding and implementation system
- Integrate a Customer Service Tracking Tool (Zendesk) to inform and track the Customer Experience Journey
- Ensure that all project impacts are clearly identified, requirements are properly documented and tested, and sign-off is obtained from stakeholders impacted by such change
- Ensure customer engagement and feedback throughout the project
- Continuous feedback into the product, R&D and revenue teams – understanding what can be productized and automated to ensure higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
“Grow” – Customer Success: Renew and Grow Existing and Future Customer Base
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes: satisfaction, ensuring retention, and identifying opportunities to sell additional products.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our customers and drive value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish, track and monitor critical goals, key performance indicators, and established standards.
- Deliver Plasticity insights standard and customized reporting both internally to Plasticity Labs and the customer.
- Identify and provide feedback for future account expansion – Understand the needs the customer to engage customer immediately in expansion of contract (soft selling)
- Manage escalated issues by working with various stakeholders to resolve problems.
- Work with customer support team to ensure that the users within a customer organization are getting what they need – aggregate assessment of how users are using the system to ensure increased customer success.
- Support the overall business operations of Plasticity. This may include managing a budget and the human resources (hiring) needs of Plasticity.
- Identify, develop, pursue, manage and lead continuous process improvement strategies and initiatives that drive efficiency and sustainability in overall operations, delivery, business processes and programs while simultaneously improving the client experience.
- Collect and analyze data to initiate, develop, and recommend business practices and procedures that drive standardization efforts and focus on workable solutions resulting in reduced complexity, improved customer experience, increased productivity and reduced costs.
- This role will interact with all stages of the revenue cycle – proposal, contract, collection and renewal – identify appropriate workflow for client and working with tech team to implement.
Key Skills Required
- Project Management Skills to handle and create simple highly repeatable and complex one time only projects
- Written, Verbal, and Presentation based communication skills
- System Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Optimization