Plasticity Labs and is looking for volunteers to help with the HERO Generation project with local schools.
We’re looking for volunteers with a positive attitude who have experience, or an interest in, working with Kindergarten, elementary and middle school-aged children.
What will you do as a volunteer?
- Be part of the HERO Generation team
- Manage data collection in school classroom
- Interact with students, answer questions and keep students engaged
- Gain research skills and experience working in classrooms
- Spend about 25-30 hours in total volunteering – busy times will be Sept./Oct, February and June
- Participate in a training session
What do you need to have to volunteer?
- A positive attitude!
- Flexible schedule, with availability during school hours (8:30-4:30)
- A sense of organization and responsibility (you’ll be responsible for confidential information)
- Research experience is an asset
- Willingness to complete the training for a TCPS -2 certificate (Ethical Conduct for Research) and a background check
- Access to a car, or willingness to use public transportation or carpool
To apply, please send a resume with a brief cover letter to HeroGen@plasticitylabs.com